In Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilisers,Trombay,Mumbai,for the energy efficient modifications,the existing FRP and Aluminium blade fans in Ammonia, Urea, Sulphuric Acid, Nitric Acid and Methanol plants have all been replaced by COOLFLO Hollow FRP Blade Fans with proven energy savings for more than 2 decades.
We are a well-known manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of a wide range of Cooling Fan Blades. The range offered by us includes Fan Blade For Heat Exchangers, Fan Blade For Humidifier Towers and Fan Blade For Cooling Towers. These blades are manufactured under the guidance of expert professionals, who hold vast experience in this domain. They make use of high-grade raw material and advanced technology to remain in tandem with international standards and norms.
Cooling Tower Fan Blades
We have meet the requirements of National Organic Chemicals Ltd., Thane, way back in 1991 offering supreme quality Cooling Tower Fan Blades (8 Nos. of 22 ft. dia. and 2 Nos. of 24 ft. dia.). Our organization has also replaced many fans in Reliance industries Ltd., (RIL), Patalganga, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers, Thal, for energy conservation. The fans offered by us are known and appreciated by the clients for their strong construction, durability and high performance.
In RCF, Trombay, for the energy efficient modifications, various plant requirements like in Ammonia, Urea and Methanol plants are met only by us
- In IFFCO, Kalol whole plant cooling tower fans have been replaced by us
- Grasim Industries Ltd., (a flagship Company of Birla Group), chemical division, has chosen only our fans to replace all their cooling tower fans
- Other Birla Group companies like Renusagar Power Co. and Hi-Tech Carbon have also achieved energy savings with our fans
- On the basis of this, various Birla companies in Thailand and Indonesia have also replaced existing fans of Liang-Chi and other makes with our fans for energy conservation
- In Indian Petro-Chemicals Corporation and Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. at their different refineries/plants, our fans have been chosen
- Largest fan in cooling towers in India, is at Neyveli Lignite Corporation,(NLC) Neyveli at Thermal Power Station-I.These fans have a diameter of 34 ft.(10.36 mtr.) and is driven by 325 hp HT motor. The original fans supplied by a French Company (Neu France) had stainless steel blades.As an import substitution, to save FOREX and for energy conservation, NLC has specified use of only COOLFLO Hollow FRP blade fans.
- 39 nos. of COOLFLO fans at NLC are operating with more than 15 percent energy savings.
- Southern Petrochemicals & Industries Corporation (SPIC) Ltd., Tuticorin, has chosen only our fans (15 nos. of 24 ft. dia. fans) for their ammonia & urea plant energy conservation
- For ammonia plant de-bottle necking, our fans have been put in service with 10 to 15% more air-flow
- The Energy Management Center of the ministry of energy, New Delhi, government of India, have enlisted only our name for energy efficiency equipment data base in the category for energy conservation in cooling towers.This is yet another recognition of our fans at the national level
- In recognition of the technological contribution in India in the field of Axial Flow Fans, our director was unanimously chosen for the prestigious office of the “President, National Society of Fluid Mechanics & Fluid Power (India)” for the year 1999-2000
- One of the directors is also a certified energy auditor by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Govt. of India.