We give utmost importance to the quality of our Cooling Fans and Blades. For this, we follow a well developed Quality Assurance Program (QAP) to ensure reliability of the product.
RAW – MATERIAL:
We make use of quality assured raw-material used in the fan blade such as fiber glass in different forms and weaves, resin components, metallurgical analysis of hub assembly parts and hardware, These tests ensure adherence with stringent specifications and acceptance codes.
We have appointed a team of quality inspectors, which keeps an eye on the entire stages of manufacturing. They have laid up patterns of fiber glass weaves, the mixing ratios of resin components in accordance with the design for a particular configuration of the blade and the resin-to-glass ratios are closely monitored. The Aerodynamic Design is assured with the help of comparator templates. To check the homogeneity of the composite structure, the LIH test is carried out. These are also checked to ensure dimensional conformity and surface finish/coating requirements.
- The hub assembly is balanced statically/dynamically to grade 6.3 of ISO depending on the size of the fan
- Along the full length of the blade held as cantilever beam, the aerodynamic load distribution on the blade is simulated by loading at discrete locations to “Pass” the blade.
- These load are increased steadily up to a proof-
load, and deflections against loads are plotted for each loading point.
- The blade is accepted only if the deflection values fall within acceptable envelopes ensuring total product reliability.
- The blade is then painted with Epoxy/PU and are statically balanced to fit into the balanced hubs for a final dimensional check as per approved engineering drawing
- The static balancing of the entire fan assembly is also checked as required.